Longarm Quilting Services
Spring Water Designs is proud to offer long arm quilting services by our award winning In House SWD Quilters!
All Quilting Projects quilted by Spring Water Designs is quilted In House by one of our amazing on staff quilters! At Spring Water Designs we pride ourselves on quilting your projects as we would our own! We quality control each step to ensure the highest level of quality when it comes to our quilting services. We recognize the level of trust given to us by our customers and believe that each quilt is a work of art deserving of time and dedication.
Spring Water Designs offers the following services:
- Edge to Edge Quilting- $0.025 per square inch. All quilting jobs are subject to a $75.00 minimum fee for any quilting project.
- Trimming after Quilting is available - pricing is dependent upon quilt size.
- Backing Services - SWD can piece backings or attach leaders (if your backing isn't big enough) for $10.00 a seam.
Spring Water Designs uses Omni Thread by Superior Threads for quilting projects. Thread fee is dependent upon quilt size. Other threads may be provided for quilting use upon approval of the quilter.
You are welcome to provide your own batting, subject to the approval of the quilter. Spring Water Designs proudly offers Quilter’s Dream Batting in a variety of sizes and styles if you would prefer to purchase your batting from us.
When Preparing your Quilt:
- Please make sure your top and backings are squared up.
- All quilt tops should be pressed to flatten seams.
- Backing material must be at least 5 inches larger than the top on all sides.
- Do not baste your quilt layers ahead of time. Quilts that are basted will be returned.
- If your top or backing is directional, please mark the top center to ensure directionality of your quilt.
For further information, or to schedule an in-person intake appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*No more waiting! Customers can bring in their quilts to be quilted anytime during business hours. We offer in person AND virtual intakes. We have one of our In House Quilters available most days to consult with customers for an in-person intake, but appointments are available to ensure a consultation time.